Packaging + Fulfillment Associate
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Classification: Full-Time Hourly, Non-Exempt (30-40 hrs per week)
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
Reports to: Warehouse Supervisor
Elsa Creative is a young, energetic, female-run company with two distinct brands: Elsa Leigh, and The Darling Effect. We seek to offer a fresh perspective to the products we use and wear every day.
At Elsa Leigh we design and create beautiful, meaningful jewelry that reminds women of the qualities that make them unique. We want women to feel loved for who they are.
With The Darling Effect, we take the season’s trendiest gift and lifestyle products and give them a ‘darling effect’, enhancing their look and feel.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
Elsa Creative is seeking a detail-oriented, reliable, and driven team member who enjoys working with their hands, does well working independently in a quiet environment, and takes initiative! This position involves working in our backroom under the guidance of our warehouse supervisor and with other part-time and/or full-time employees.
WHAT YOU'LL DO AS A PACKAGING AND FULFILLMENT SPECIALIST:
- Package and/or assemble jewelry and other giftwares for resale
- Assist in the receiving and restocking of inventory
- Picking and shipping ecommerce and wholesale orders
- Organize and clean backroom warehouse and work area as needed
- Executes procedures and processes to company quality and safety standards
- Contributes to collective team effort by accomplishing any other related tasks as assigned
- 1-2 years or equivalent warehouse or fulfillment experience (Preferred)
- Basic math and computer skills
- Light packaging or assembly experience is a bonus
- Dependable, communicative, and highly attentive to detail
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to stand, walk, use hands to handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb and balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk, and hear.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs
HOW TO APPLY:
Those interested in the position are asked to email Elsa Vos at firstname.lastname@example.org with a with a copy of their resume and brief summary about themselves, and their interest/qualifications for the position.
Thank you in advance to all applicants!