Sales Support Specialist
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Classification: Full-Time Salaried, Exempt
Reports to: Wholesale Sales Manager
Elsa Creative is a young, energetic, female-run company with two distinct brands: Elsa Leigh, and The Darling Effect. We seek to offer a fresh perspective to the products we use and wear every day.
At Elsa Leigh we design and create beautiful, meaningful jewelry that reminds women of the qualities that make them unique. We want women to feel loved for who they are.
With The Darling Effect, we take the season’s trendiest gift and lifestyle products and give them a ‘darling effect’, enhancing their look and feel.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
Elsa Creative is seeking a motivated, energetic, and focused team member to help us grow into a nation-wide brand. We’re a small close-knit team, but have a big passion for what we do and all the products that we bring to the world. Our environment is fueled by creativity and innovation; our people are flexible, adaptable and always ready to take on new challenges.
WHAT YOU'LL DO AS A SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST:
The Sales Support Specialist will assist the Elsa Creative sales team in improving our company’s top-line performance and fueling future growth. They will be excited to work with customers, both consumers and retailers alike, in addressing concerns and supporting the team with various aspects of the order-to-cash cycle.
- Oversees customer service for both direct to consumer and wholesale channels
- Contacts customers for updated billing and payment information as needed
- Assists Wholesale Manager with Rep Group management
- Generates sales reports (territory coverage, sales rep performance, sales by product, etc.)
- Conducts new product/item set up: Generate UPC’s,uploading images, writing product descriptions, working in Shopify.
- Managing skus, product file, and catalog upload for rep agencies
- Helps with tradeshow and travel coordination: Work with showroom managers, review tradeshow set up guidelines, coordinate new product samples and set up, coordinate travel plans for sales team.
- Aids sales team on prospecting new WS customers
- Contributes to collective team effort by accomplishing any other related tasks as assigned
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, marketing, sales or related field (Required)
- 1-3 years work or internship experience in retail, management, finance, business, e-commerce, or related fields.
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to organize multiple projects; set priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to support and manage several teams simultaneously and effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive + enthusiastic attitude when communicating with retailers or consumers, in addition to other team members
- Surprise and Delight mentality: Seeks optimal and ideal solutions for Elsa Creative and customers alike
- Highly-proficient in Microsoft suite; Excel and/or Google Sheets experience.
- Experience with Shopify or other ecommerce platforms and their supporting applications/software is preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to stand, walk, use hands to handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear.
- Ability to work in a typical office environment over a full shift.
HOW TO APPLY:
Those interested in the position are asked to email Elsa Vos at email@example.com with a copy of their resume and cover letter or summary of interest for review and consideration.
Thank you in advance to all applicants!